Vanden Plas Princess is a beautifully restored example of the last of
the truly coachbuilt limousines. Extensively used in the 1950's
and 1960's as Royal and Mayoral transport, they were superseded in 1968
by the Daimler DS420's which were initially built by Vanden Plas.
The exceptionally large rear compartment with two folding occasional
seats incorporated in the centre partition, provides an unrivalled
amount of space for the bridge and groom, or a total seating capacity of
7 passengers if all the seats are utilised.
note: this wedding car is particularly suited to aged or infirm guests due to
the size of the doors and the upright position of the seating.
re-trimmed in ivory leather, West of England headlining, burgundy
Wilton carpet and Walnut veneer.
Seats up to 7 passengers.
Rolls-Royce Phantom III and
Vanden Plas Princess
at Gaynes Park Barns, Epping. CM16 7RJ
1937 Rolls-Royce Phantom III
and Vanden Plas Princess
at St. Andrews, Hornchurch. RM12 6QP